Friday, December 30, 2011

Last post of 2011


Wow, what a blur this year's holidays have been. At times like these it is hard for me not to count my blessings.  This year flew by and in reflection, I think it has been the most positive and productive for our family yet. Looking ahead, thoughts of a new year always make me think about change and resolutions. Most of mine this year deal directly with my wife and children. It is tough at times like these not to be too hard on myself.

It is easy to critique and judge others, it is infinitely harder to turn the magnifying glass back on yourself. I will try to grow as a member of the human race, become a better husband and provide the best parent for my children that I can.

From my family to yours, Happy New Year! See you in 2012!




PS. I normally try and avoid stock photos but Ru is currently enamored with penguins, the photo is for her. It might have proven difficult for me to get my own shot of a Happy New Year penguin...

No comments:

Post a Comment