Friday, March 9, 2012

The Snip

Later today I am going under the knife, or to be correct, the lazer.

olivia and I had to go through fertility treatments to have Ruby and despite our initial plans to have two children, we decided one was enough. Nobody ever told us that these drugs can linger in your system and low and behold, we had Sailor. Life can throw you a curve ball from time to time but what a great twist. 

I will not gamble on a number three.

After recovering from this procedure today we will be sleeping in separate beds in separate rooms and ceasing all intimate contact. This includes ass-grabbing, suggestive looks and romance.

I think at this point it will be handled to the best of my ability. That being said, with my track record in this department I'm sure there is another on the way.

If so...I hope its a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment