Friday, June 28, 2013

Party Time

So we've gotten about a thousand kid's party invitations in the past couple weeks. I love a jumpy house party...in a big way. I've said for a long time we need to book a "big kids" party there with a keg and the first one to throw up has to pay for it all. Apparently I was not the first one to have this idea because I have it on good authority that people have asked and were firmly told no. Some people don't know how to party...
Wow, this went off topic real quick.

Anyhow, our calendar looks like a black pen exploded on it. There is no way we could come close to all the things we have to do in the coming months. It won't keep us from trying though. I predict that chicken with its head cut off feeling. At least I won't be alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment