Monday, November 19, 2012

Too much fun?

Man...I think we found out this weekend if it was indeed possible. Friday we had some friends over and discovered the only thing more fun than a house full of two awesome girls is a house full of four awesome girls. Laughter was almost constant and everyone had a killer time. The pairings were different than I expected, two pairs of older and younger vs direct age pairings...but hey, it worked great!

Saturday we attended a birthday party at Jump Zone. I am pretty sure I have more fun at these than the girls do. I was hitting the bouncy house, the slide, etc. I took Sailor up the slide with me and she loved it. Ruby didn't stop for the two hours we were there.

That night we had dinner with another couple who don't have children but Ruby and Sailor adore them and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. We played with a ball in the back yard and ate some of the best lasagna I've ever had. They wanted some pictures for their Christmas card so olivia agreed to take some. Of course the girls wanted in on the action so there are a couple shots with them holding the girls.

The weekend was great, made us want to do it every weekend...so if you haven't seen or hung out with us in awhile...it's coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment