Monday, June 18, 2012

Loot

This Father's Day was a big win. I've been talking about getting a project bicycle for a long time and low and behold...I was totally surprised that I got one. It's a killer looking old Schwinn with some awesome parts to go with it. I have a friend who is a great bike mechanic and builder, can't wait to get to work with him.
 The girls got me some media, a DVD and CD I had on my wish list.
The kids also did some art for me. The top two are unmistakably Ru's the bottom is one of Sailor's first. My wife said she was covered in marker after doing it. I also scored some cash to go towards a new wristwatch and dinner at my favorite Japanese steakhouse.
To guarantee the perfection of the day, when volunteered to flip eggs off the spatula and crack them on the side, I went two for two. Thanks to everyone in my life who wished me a happy Father's Day and to my family who consistently give me more than I deserve. Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment