Monday, June 25, 2012

Full Weekend

Man, was it killer.
Friday night was excellent. To everyone who came out, I sincerely thank you and appreciate your support. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the awesome friends that I have. You are all aces, each and every one of you.
Special thanks to Mom for handling the little ones. Olivia and I were able to get some quality time in. Sometimes a cold beer, a warm burger and some good music are just what you need.
It just doesn't get any better.  

Saturday I spent some time in the garage with a friend I don't see near enough fixing a "reputable" shop's mess. Be careful who your trust a vehicle with. For all of us who have kids, there is a lot riding on who fixes your problems. Get a good shop you can trust and spend some extra money if you have to. In the long run, it is way worth it.

Sunday I didn't have band practice or a podcast to record which is a real rarity these days. I made it to the other Birthday party of the weekend and man...bouncy places are awesome! I think I had more fun than the girls. From the slide to the obstacle course to the bouncy house with dunkable basketball goals, it was a blast.

Had dinner at Fox's Pizza Den in Argo. A good taco pizza is hard to find. Seasoned beef, cheese, tortilla chips, fresh lettuce, tomato, salsa and sour cream sounds like a lot...and it is. Let me tell you, it is a winner and if you ever see a Fox's and need some good eats, do yourself a favor and stop.

As the sun went down, we sat in the front yard and blew bubbles with the kids. We also taught Ruby how to play hopscotch. I got to catch up with my neighbor who I am very lucky to live next to. Great, great folks.

Best weekend I've had in a while, thanks and love to everyone who was a part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment