Friday, September 14, 2012

Schedules and Changes

Taking a look back at the early days of this blog, I used to write a lot more. Things have gotten busier around here as the girls have gotten a little older. Our schedules are radically different than they were when our arrangement changed and I came home. We've gone through many changes lately, all for the better, but I am hopeful that these differences will allow me to return to form.

Late last year and early this year I started a couple social media experiments just to see where they would go and to also kind of see what all the buzz was about. I've been talking to my wife about it in depth. The bottom line is that the outlets that yield the smallest reward are going to be cut loose. This, with the changes above, should allow me to focus on the outlets that are important and do yield rewards.

That being said, I truly appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to look at, read and comment on this blog. Seeing your reactions to the pictures or hearing that a story or incident made you laugh is truly a great reward. I hope to share more in the near future and look forward to your feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment