Friday, March 7, 2014

Cartwheel and Thunderfoot

A couple weeks ago I decided that if my children were superheroes, this would be there names. Ruby's gymnastic abilities and refusal to walk anywhere pretty much made Cartwheel a no-brainer. Sailor's defiant foot stomp and scowl often end up being cute despite the attached attitude so Thunderfoot was a good fit too. At some point is was decided that we would shoot a movie about their exploits which would also star Daddy as an evil monster. As of this posting, we haven't shot a single scene. I don't think the girls care how hard and involved making a movie can be. Maybe I just haven't come around to how simple it could be if we just did it. In any case, when it is finished, you'll see it here. I apologize in advance for my awful acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment